Authorised Economic Operator
Experience and professionalism
Security and guarantees
With extensive knowledge and experience in the management of customs procedures, the Moldtrans Group has a wide variety of services to provide the security, agility and guarantees that your company requires.
“We place the reliability and professionalism of our specialists at your disposal for the management of your customs procedures”
Can we help you?
Our customs services include
- Tax representation
- ROI Log
- Processing of Intrastat declarations
- Inward Processing
- Outward Processing
- Transport processing under customs control
- Temporary Importation
- Binding Tariff Information
- Approved exporter
- Bonded warehouse
- Temporary Deposit Warehouse
- Non-Customs Warehousing
- Premises Authorised for Export Merchandise
- Warehouse subject to IIEE [Special taxes]
What are the benefits of having AEO certification?
- Eligibility for simplified customs procedures.
- Fewer physical and documentary checks
- Priority dispatch of shipments chosen for inspection. Option to choose where the inspection takes place.
- More fluid relationship with the customs authorities of the different countries.
- Greater agility in incident resolution.